Data Scientist - Global eCommerce Leader - Tel Aviv Based
Calling all Data Scientists!
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. What's stopping you from getting in touch?
They move fast - why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we're on the subject, their people come from over 65 countries: It's an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help change the way people run their lives. They want you to come here so they can get there - and get your career going places, too.
Maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together.
* Develop predictive models and algorithms to support business decisions
* Work with the business domains to help shape the right questions
* Mine our large & growing volumes of data to find actionable insights to drive ongoing improvements
* Be part of a production oriented team
Do you have what it takes?
* At least 3 years working as a data scientist/ statistician
* At least a MSc in Math / Computer Science / Operational Research or other quantitative field (a PhD is a major plus)
* Good knowledge of what's "Under the hood" of statistical methods (and preferably knowing how to utilise them in Python, Spark or equivalent).
* Proficiency in at least 1 scripting/programming language like Python, R or Scala (native language so a major plus)
* Knowledge of SQL a plus
* A good balance between theory and practice
* A strong desire to learn and win
* The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve
* Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humour is always a plus
* Mindset of a team player
* Independent and quick learner
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Israel and unfortunately are not able to sponsor work permits for this role.
Diese Firmen stellen ein